29 Sep, 2023
Dubai visa change for Russian Nationals
Dubai visa change for Russian nationals is possible by road on the Hatta border or by air via A2A. Further, the first arrival for Russians is free as they get a visa on arrival for 90 day stay in 180 days. However, the same on-arrival visa cannot be extended and they must exit the country or apply for a second visa. In addition, the maximum stay they get is 60 days for their second entry if they enter within 180 days.
Dubai is one of the eye-catching attractions for visitors and tourists around the globe. However, Russia is Dubai’s number 2 source market. A couple of visitors come to Dubai from Russia to meet with their friends, family, and relatives. Besides this, Dubai is growing vastly in the business field. Thus, Russian citizens also come to Dubai for business and work purposes.
Russia is the second largest tourism source for the emirate. However, 115,000 Russians visited Dubai for tourism; which is a 63% increase over 2022. Dubai visa change for Russian leads them to get visas on arrival in Dubai. Thus, they are falling on the exempt list and are eligible to get a visa on their arrival in the Emirates.
Required documents for Dubai visa change for Russian nationals
Firstly, you should possess an original Russian passport with six months of validity. Further, the passport should contain at least two clear visa pages for any marking.
Travel reservation to and from Russia in your name, not a ticket (travel itinerary) is required. In addition, no need to purchase flight and hotel tickets until your visa is not approved.
How to apply for a Dubai visa change for Russian nationals
The process of Dubai visa change for Russian citizens is quite simple, straightforward, and easy. Further, Russian nationals can get hassle-free entry to the emirate by following some simple steps. Furthermore, Dubai immigration authorities have the right to demand some additional information or documents. So, it’s necessary if they ask you to provide any document other than the one mentioned above. That’s why, I’m advising you to possess all the required documents and information to present in front of immigration upon arrival in Dubai. Anyhow, take a look at the steps to follow to get a visa on arrival:
- Don’t forget to take a valid and original passport with you. Make sure your passport should be valid for six months from the date of your arrival in Dubai. If you do not have please apply for a new Russian passport.
- After your arrival in Dubai, move to the immigration office to get your visa. Here, you need to present all of your documents to explore Dubai.
- After representing, submit travel documents to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Finally, you will receive your visa for a specific duration to stay in UAE.
Important things to be noted while applying for a Dubai visa for Russian nationals
- You can get 90 days Dubai visa within 180 days period.
- Always keep your Russian passport, visa, and all travel documents with you while you are in Dubai or any other emirate. Further, don’t forget to inquire about entry and exit requirements.
- Further, book accommodations in advance of your stay. It assists you to avoid the hassle of finding a destination to stay in UAE.
- Also, before traveling to UAE, research the weather then pack your luggage according to your desired destination weather.
- Be conscious and be aware during your whole journey to avoid scammers.
- Uae is an Islamic country and always shows respect for the culture and traditions of the emirate.
- Do not take any kind of drugs that is violating the UAE rules.
Dubai visa change for Russian provides you an opportunity to get a visa on arrival to explore UAE. However, Russia has the second number after India in terms of tourism in the UAE. Also, the UAE and Russia have built up strong relationships among themselves. Thus, Russian passport holders are eligible to get a visa on arrival in Dubai. Your Russian passport should be six months valid to the date of arrival in UAE. Further, you need to be aware of certain rules and regulations to travel in Dubai.
Frequently asked questions
Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
Yes, Russian citizens are allowed to get a visa arrival facility in UAE.
Can Russian citizens extend their visas on arrival?
Yes, but you need to leave the country in this regard.
What are the basic requirements to get a visa on arrival for Russian citizens?
Your original passport with six months validity is the key requirement to get a visa. However, you may be asked by immigration to submit other travel documents. In this case, you must represent all the documents to the immigration officer present at the counter.