29 Sep, 2023
Tips to get Dubai Visa approval Quickly
Tips to get Dubai Visa approval Quickly
Are you planning a trip to Dubai in the near future? If so, you'll need a valid visa to enter the country. Applying for a visa can be a timely process, but there are some steps you can take to help ensure your visa application is approved quickly. In this blog post, we'll provide tips on how to get a Dubai visa quickly for all nationalities. Read on for more information!
Make sure that you have all of the required documents before you apply. This includes your passport, visa application form, proof of residence in your country of origin, and a copy of your flight itinerary.
Have a valid reason for traveling to Dubai. The visa officer will be looking for a valid reason such as tourism, business, or medical treatment.
Show that you have a good bank balance. The statement is required to be attached.
Apply through a trusted visa agent: Applying for your visa through a trusted visa agent can help speed up the process and ensure that your application is processed quickly.
Use an express visa service: Applying for an express visa service can also help to speed up the process although an additional fee applies to take the express service.
Make sure your passport is valid: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended stay in Dubai. If the passport is under 6 month validity, do not take a chance to apply your visa. The visa will delay or lead to visa rejection.
Pay the visa fees in advance: Visa fees must be paid in advance in order for your application to be processed and not to cause a delay.
Complete the application form correctly: Make sure you complete the application form correctly and provide all the required information. Incomplete applications may lead to delays or even rejection of your application.
Make sure you have no bad debt or loan return history in UAE where any financial debt case will make a hurdle in getting you visa.
Always provide a correct size clear & professional digital photo for visa approval. Blurry or any mobile photos are not accepted resulting in visa rejections.
Hotel Booking or travel itinerary is important to attach during visa application and sometimes a bank statement is required as well for certain nationalities for the past 6 months. Clear copies of the bank statements should be attached to avoid any delay in getting the visa to UAE.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting a Dubai visa approved quickly.
Common Reasons for Dubai Visa Delays
- The process of acquiring a Dubai visa can be tedious and time-consuming.
- Many factors can contribute to visa delays, such as incomplete documentation or incorrect information.
- In some cases, the wait for a visa can be several days or even weeks.
- Fortunately, there are a few things that you can do to help minimize the chances of a delay.
- First and foremost, make sure that you have all of the required documents ready and complete.
- Secondly, double-check the information on your application to ensure that it is accurate.
- Finally, be patient and stay calm during the visa application process.
Should you apply UAE Visa online or Embassy in local country
UAE Embassy does not issue Tourist Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa is only dealt by registered travel agencies in UAE. When dealing with us,
You can be fully satisfied and stay easy as we take care of completing your visa application, creating your travel itinerary and the travel insurance issuance required for UAE visa.
Our visa specialist team processes visa applications quickly within a day time.
All UAE Visa types are available with Voyage Plan Tourism Dubai
Documents required are
Clear Passport Copy Valid for more than 6 months
Recent Passport size photo (2x2 size)
National ID Card (Certain nationalities)
Bank Statement for last 6 months (Pakistan Nationals)
Steps to Apply for UAE Visa thru Cheap Dubai Visa Dubai
One of the leading accredited travel agencies in Dubai, UAE pioneering in UAE for more than a decade serving customers around the globe for UAE services.
- Visit our site
- When the web page opens up, select the Nationality and Country of Resident and click APPLY
- Now, Choose the visa type, either a Transit visa or a Tourist visa as per your requirement.
- Afterward, fill in the visa application form. Carefully type the information to be used for your UAE visa application.
- Finally, make the payment online thru credit card.
- Wait to hear from us about your Visa Approval if the documents submitted are complete.